Friday, April 17, 2009

Talent

Talent is so superficial nowadays. Meaning. Being beautiful = TALENT. LOAD OF BULL.

Want to see real true talent?? Click HERE

Never ever judge a book by its cover. EVER. I mean lets admit that this person is not physically fortunate (looks department) but her voice is huge and it is quite amazing! Kinda makes you want to dance around on top of a hill with wind blowing in your hair...hahaha...well kinda..

First reactions when I first saw her

Dress: Ugly
Hair: Needs help DESPERATELY
Attitude: Someone I would want to have tea with, she looks like she makes good scones
Talent: Honestly, although she looks the way she looked, I actually thought that she knew what she was getting into. So thats why I was not amazed when she could do what she did and she did it reallllll well. BRAVO

So remember you beautiful people out there....I hate you I would so choose looks over talent..hahahahahahah...KIDDING...really I am...

Good on you Susan Boyle. Good on you.

Till Then Chicas

Dee

La Belle Vita

No comments: