Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BAD SKIN

Hey Ladettes,

It seems that the Australia Sun literally HATES ME. I am not used to this type of HARSH sun. Its dammmmmmmn sunny and bright but not HUMID. Great for some but sooo bad for my skin. Its so horrible that I had to go to the doctor this morning to get some anti-inflam pills. Note that i did not and never will go tanning here. It just happen that my walks from the carparks to school or shopping centres did damage to my face.

I am so upset that I literally feel like crying. I know vain. I would show you guys but its so horrendous that I rather keep the ugly to myself. I am not being a drama queen. I am just being very very very me.

So please tolerate with me as I am instructed not to put any type of make-up on my face. I will do reviews on certain products that I have used before but I cant test any new ones just yet. I was so excited to conduct my first make-up tutorial when ugly decided to attach itself onto my face. Once again my apologies, or rather I am aplogizing on behalf of MR AUSTRALIA SUN

Till Then Ladettes,

Dee (UGLY)

La Belle Vita

No comments: