Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mario Bedescu

Hey Dollies,


Been super busy with school and family coming over to Perth. But a beauty junkie will always remain a beauty junkie, even in busy times.


As you guys may already know, I have been attacked by the pimple army. My face is full of unsightly gross ugly big yucky ewww mother freakin pimples.

WARNING! PIMPLY FACE AHEAD .... I AM SO BRAVE! I AM SO BRAVE!
HIDUP MAU BERANI
LOOOK AT EM' PIMPLES
(this was when it was super bad)

Ok guys before you guys judge, my face was NEVER like this before. I mean I had pimples before but it never got this bad. EVER. So I was extremely devasted when it happened.

The doctor told me I was allergic to some product coz I have SUPER sensitive skin...but the problem was, I wasnt using anything new to my face. Thats when she concluded it was the sun. Just not use to it. So I had to take some pills and some antibiotic cream. Its better now but there are tons of pimple left. Not so bad but still there is.

My friend introduced me to this product called 'THE DRYING LOTION' by Mario Bedescu (pronounced...BA-DES-Q). Its an amazing product I tell ya. You see for people who have acne you will never stop finding answers or products to cure your ance so ya I gave this product a try. I LOVE IT.
BEHOLD! MY LOVE (for now)




I'll give you guys a more detailed review on it. I am falling asleep on my laptop. So tired.

In the meantime....click here to find out more...

Till Then Chicas

Dee

La Belle Vita

No comments: