Saturday, April 17, 2010

MAC HAUL - FROM MAC SALE 2010

Hey Lolitas,

I was thrilled when one of my friends gave me an invite to an exclusive MAC sale event this week. The sale was from 9am to 8pm and I had intended to go first thing in the morning but due to some piggyness (I woke up late as I was up all night watching a Korean Drama Series), I ended up going at about 3.30pm. So as expected, everything was almost GONE. What was left was so-so and I wouldnt die if I didnt get them.
However, being the make-up retard that I am, I couldnt help but make a few purchases. Not much, but enough to satisfy me. So here it is...my very first post on MAC. MAC HAUL 2010 begins NOW.


5 Sexy Shenanigans - 5 Mini Lipglass/Lustreglass


I know!! How cute right!! The colour palette was too cute to resist. All those soft pastel colours. Makes me feel like singing. PS: Sorry for the pixelated image, I tried to increase the image size in a lazy way and my laziness resulted to this. Sorry guys. Wont be lazy the next time round.

I wanted to do swatches but the colours does not have a big contrast with my skin colour. So I decided not to do coz it looks seriously dull when swatched agaisnt my skin. But trust me when I say these colours are pretty and perfect for ANY skin colour.




From left to right : Ensign, Elle (Looks white but turns a very pretty pink once applied), Cruise Control, Morning Glory, Poetic License (My fav!!)

I think they retail for about $80 over SGD dollars BUT I got them for $30.00. Yay for me! Hah!

6 Mystic Cool Eyeshadows - Holiday Palette

Ok so this one I wasnt completely LOVING it but I just HAD to buy it coz it was really cheap. Plus I never had that shade of blue/green before and the plum colours are pretty as well (Ok now I am just defending myself) Hahahahaha
From Upper Left to Lower Right: Cool Incantation (Superb Highlighter for browbones), Blue Enchancement, Deep Secret, SHHH Dont Tell, Rose Potion & Violet Vows
I dont know if its just me but whenever I purchase a palette from MAC, the pigments of the eyeshadows are always not as pigmented as the pot ones. Anyone esle noticing that? Or am I just being ridikidoink?? Hmmm...
A MAKE-UP tutorial soon for this? I dont know how yet, need some time to figure this one out. Oh! And this one cost me about $25.00 original retail price at $58.00 or $78.00 cant remember.


Young Thing - Lipglass

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE RIGHT HERE!!!!! Its perfect for that plain, fresh face look which I ADORE!! And goes beautifully when paired with smokey eyes. Seriously such an AWESOME buy. Oly $10.00!!! Weeeeeyaaaa!!!

So in the end, I realise that the purchases made were not at all retarded huh? I mean they were pretty decent purchases are pretty decent prices. So I am not such a make-up retard afterall (This is meant to be a statement not a question, so dont bother answering..hahahaha)

Hope you guys like my pretty purchases coz i sure DO!!

Have a FANTASTIC SUNDAY!

Till Then Chicas,

Dee

La Belle Vita

No comments: