Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm BACCCKKK

Hey Hey!

Its been like forever since I wrote on this blog. Please forgive me, I had recently started a job and had not gotten use to the routine and thus am always sooo tired after work. Now that I am 3 months into the job, things has gotten better and would be doing more reviews and tutorial soon.

Anyway, I am absolutely excited how I have like over 12,ooo views!! I know its not much compared to other bloggers but this is something I did not expect at all!! Yay!! How exciting!! Hahahaha... I am extremely motivated to continue this beauty journey.

Till Then Chicas,

La Belle Vita

Dee

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Hi Dee

I have an upcoming bloggers event that I'd like to invite you to. Can you kindly provide your email so I can forward you the details?

Thanks!

Cheers
Debbie

Chynatowngirl said...

Hi Autumn!

My email is nurdiyanah.k@gmail.com

Sorry for the late reply!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love your blog. Didn't know why you've stopped tho. If its possible kindly start it up again! Its rather useful.

Thanks!
Hope to read more from your blog soon.