Friday, September 6, 2013

El Marino Blanc Singapore

Hey Dolls!

Its been a lonnnnnnnng time but I am finally back!

It has been a YEAR since my last update! Since then, my life had dramatically changed! I had a beautiful baby boy! He is possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me. It is definitely not an easy thing, being a working mom but I enjoy my life more now. It seems more complete with him in my life. I'm a happy momma.

Anyways, I have been trying and testing lots of new beauty products recently and would like to continue posting reviews on those that deserves the lime light and those horrible horrible ones that deserve some "naughty corner time".

So for my very first post after almost a year in hiatus would be about a beauty supplement, El Marino Blanc. 

El Marino Blanc 

What is El Marino Blanc?  (Taken from website)

El Marino is an advanced food formula that contains Red Orange Complex from Italy, the patented antioxidant Viqua, pomegranate extract, and Collactive, marine collagen from France. 


Benefits of El Marino (Taken from website)


  • Fairer Skin 
  • Firmer Skin
  • Radiant & Glowing Skin 
  • Smoother Skin Texture 


How does it work? (Taken from their website)

Action 1 : Protect our skin cells from UV rays

Action 2 : Inhibit tyrosinase from producing more melanin which darkens your skin

Action 3 : Inhibit activity f collagenase and elastase, which break down elastin & collagen

Action 4 : Speed up production of new collagen & elastic in our skin

Action 5 : Replesnish loss of collagen and elastin in our skin


So what does all these scientific bull crap means? (I am no science expert so these are my interpretations only, if you know the exact meaning, you are more than welcome to share) 

Action 1 : Sometimes, using sunscreen cream might not be enough unless you are the sort who re-applies sunscreen every 4 hours. This drink works from the inside to help protect your skin from the Mr Sun

Action 2 : Prevents more freckles or pigmentation from popping on your face

Action 3 : Makes your skin less sagging

Action 4 : I have no idea but I would like to think it would make your skin look younger

Action 5 : You will look like you are 12 instead of 18 (jokes) I guess it would be the same as action 4


REVIEW 

Price? 

It retails for $113 per box for a 15 day supply. AHMAGAWD. Thats expensive! However, if you are a member, you can purchase one box for $96 (which is still pricey in my books)

Convenience? 

Well, its a drink so the idea is to mix 1 sachet in 75ml of water, 2 times a day (like most drinks, it is best when the water is cold). Many people might think of this as a hassle but it taste yummeh so I dont mind it at all.

Where can I get it?

You can only purchase this from stockist or members of the brand. They do not sell it at retail outlets

PROS


  • Lovely taste 
  • Ahh-MAZING results
  • (like seriously, after birth has resulted in my skin going cray cray, especially the skin on my armpits. They were like seriously darken! After taking El Marino my armpits has whitened DRAMATICALLY! Like no joke and AND (getting excited here) my skin looks very ermm clean. Like I do not need to apply anything and I still look fresh! Seriously, being a mom of a 4 month old baby can really a toll on your skin but after taking this baby my skin has been thanking me everyday!  
  • Unlike other products, this one really works. Scroll down to view some testimonials. 


CONS


  • It is a little pricey but it is cheaper than some other products out there. 
  • You can buy it of the shelves, you would need to know a member to purchase one


FINAL VERDICT

El Marino Blanc = LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
I seriously panic when I dont have a sachet in my bag just cause I love it so much!!!

Ok now for some peektures for you to see :) - disclaimer : these photos are not of me, they are taken from some sellers in the market



"Just 6 sachets of El Marino for 3 consecutive weeks made all my pimples vanish and gave me smoother
and radiant skin. Even my husband who returned from an outstation trip after 2 weeks noticed and praised my fairer
more beautiful skin! El Marino is definitely the best investment I've ever made!"


So my pretty dolls I think I deserve one baby kiss for sharing this product with you guys :)

Whatsapp 96992544 for more details!

Get ready for beautiful skin ladies!! 

Till next time my gorges chicas!

XOXO
Dee



No comments: